Rainforest & Reef Explorer
- Duration: 6 Days (approx.)
- Product code: RR
The best of both worlds, all in one vacation package! Enjoy comfortable lodging and first class service at Bocawina Rainforest Resort in the middle of a pristine National Park, and then off to Tobacco Caye Paradise Lodge with 6 private cabins each with their own deck over the crystal clear waters of the South Water Caye Marine Reserve.
- Discover tropical birds and wildlife of Mayflower Bocawina National Park, 7000 acres of untouched, tropical rainforest.
- Your choice of ziplining, rappelling, hiking and other guided activities.
- Explore the Central Belize Barrier Reef from Tobacco Caye, a palm fringed five acre island offering walk-in snorkeling, protected coral reefs and soft sandy beaches.
- Unplug in a hammock overlooking turquoise tropical waters from the deck of your over-the-water cabana.
- Snorkel, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard in South Water Caye Marine Reserve, a 117,878 acre marine wonderland.
Single supplement available: $400 US per person
Add Extra Day Rainforest: $250 US per person based on double occupancy
Add Extra Day Reef: $110US per person based on double occupancy